A mindfulness workshop held in the comfort of your own home.
- Do you feel stressed or constantly anxious? Or, do you feel that you just need a bit of inspiration to bring some calm into your life and the lives of those around you?
- Would you like to learn how to help yourself manage and counteract the effects of stress by learning correct breathing, relaxation, meditation and mindfulness techniques which are fun and easy to fit in and around your daily responsibilities?
This workshop will support you in the development of your families mindfulness practice, guiding you all to experience deeper inner calm within yourselves which will help you when dealing with others.
How will the workshop benefit me and my family?
- Learn how to “incorporate mindfulness into a busy daily schedule”.
- Learn essential meditation and mindfulness techniques to help you feel more grounded and calm during those busy times when you are rushing from one responsibility to the next.
- I will share with you how easy it can be to effortlessly incorporate the skills you learn into family life.
If you feel calm and in better control of your life, you will be in a better space mentally and emotionally to guide your family and others around you towards calm and better clarity, which not only benefits them, but you as well.
During the workshop you will receive supplementary information which is presented to you as useful handout and help remind you how integrate the information and skills you learned during the workshop easily into family life.
Scientific research and experience clearly show that individuals benefit greatly from integrating mindfulness and relaxation practices into their daily lives. Individuals have reported the following benefits:
- Better stress management.
- Improved focus and concentration at work and school/university.
- Less sleep problems due to reduced physical and mental tension.
- A reduction in anxiety specifically during stressful periods at work, school, university or home life.
- Improved self-esteem and confidence in challenging situations.
- Increased creativity and mindful self-expression.
- Increased compassion and improved connection with family, friends and colleagues.
How much will the workshop cost?
Introductory mindfulness workshop (1.5 hour) held in the comfort of your own home with supporting materials. Investment: £70.
Locations in Kent: Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells areas.
Locations in London: Bromley and Orpington areas.