As a parent do you feel stressed or constantly anxious? Or, do you feel that you just need a bit of inspiration to bring some calm into your life and the lives of those around you? You could help yourself and the children in your life to manage and counteract the effects of stress by learning correct breathing, relaxation, meditation and mindfulness techniques which are fun and easy to fit in and around your daily responsibilities. After many requests, I have put together a fun and effective coaching programme which will inspire you to develop your own meditation practice and enjoy a deeper connection with yourself and others.
Why should I participate in a mindfulness coaching programme?
As a parent, you may wish to learn how to “bring mindfulness and meditation home”. Coaching offers you the busy parent an opportunity to learn essential meditation and mindfulness techniques to help you feel more grounded and calm during those busy times when you are rushing from one responsibility to the next. The skills you will learn will be easy to incorporate effortlessly into family life.
Mindfulness coaching is suitable for:
- Parents who wish to develop their own mindfulness practice and share these techniques with their children at home. I aim to help you to help your children.
- Children with AD/HD, on the autistic spectrum or highly sensitive children.
- Families where parents are stressed and anxious as they have children who are on the autistic spectrum, have learning difficulties or other special needs.
- Anyone who wishes to bring more calm, clarity and connection into daily life.
- Children and adults experiencing social and generalised anxiety.
During our coaching sessions you will be introduced to useful mindfulness techniques and the art of proper relaxation and breathing, an understanding of how stress affects the mind, body and emotions and explore the concept of mindful parenting and compassionate communication. The coaching will help you with your own personal mindfulness and/or relaxation practice and teach you fun ways to introduce meditation and mindfulness to your children whilst incorporating these essential life skills into everyday family life. It is easier and more fun than you think.
If you feel calm and in better control of your life, you will be in a better space mentally and emotionally to guide your children towards calm and better clarity, which not only benefits them, but you as well.
You will receive supplementary information which is presented to you in an attractive easy to follow format which caters to different learning styles. The coaching element of this programme offers a supportive learning experience which helps you to integrate the information and skills easily into family life.
Scientific research and experience clearly show that individuals benefit greatly from integrating meditation and relaxation practice into their daily lives. Individuals have reported the following benefits:
- Better stress management.
- Improved focus and concentration at school and work.
- Less sleep problems due to reduced physical and mental tension.
- A reduction in anxiety specifically during exam time or stressful periods at work or home life.
- Improved self-esteem and confidence in challenging situations.
- Increased creativity and mindful self-expression.
- Development of emotional, social and physical growth.
- Increased compassion and improved connection with family, friends and colleagues.
How much will coaching cost?
Book the “Finding Me” introduction to mindfulness for busy mums. £70
Package includes an introductory three hour workshop held in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and two follow up Skype coaching sessions, plus support materials.
Mindfulness coaching is ideal for busy mums just like you, who wish to connect with their families in a calm but fun way, encouraging relaxation, reducing anxiety and enjoying better communication.